Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flying Horses, OH MY!

Yesterday I was watching a couple YouTube videos and two of my favorite video game commentators (Pbat & Slyfox all day)  had installed this mod called Mo' Creatures into there game. Now I haven't used mods very much because there still kind of sketchy IMO, if your not careful all your worlds and progress can easily be erased when the game gets updated (Thanks Notch..), but after watching a couple videos I just had to try it. What the mod does is, it adds a BUNCH of new content  to the game, mostly animals and such. The biggest thing it adds is ride able horses. You can get anything from normal boring brown horses, to awesome Unicorns and Pegasus’s that can fly! It is truly awesome to be able to fly from one house to another in mere seconds. It also adds a lot of new monsters and if you want you can even install a werewolf that during the day walks around looking like a hobo and cries “Help me please” and at night he transforms into a giant wolf like creature that can only be killed by gold tools (its like minecraft silver). I really like this mod and I defiantly think that Notch should add this or something like it into the future updates of the official game. Here are some screenshots I took today. If you like what you see you should deffinatly log into the forums and show this guy some support. One of my favorite mods by far….

Untitled
HOSRSES
Polar bear

3 comments: