Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome

  Hello everyone who is viewing this. My name is Colter Lammey and I am making this blog for a few reasons. 1- I was looking for Minecraft blogs the other day, to read up on the latest news or anything really, and I couldn’t help noticing that “hey wow. All of these blogs last updates are about the Halloween update” so I decided this might be a good project to do. I have other reasons, like I need practice writing and what better way to do then write about something you enjoy? My final reason is, I love Minecraft. It is probably one of the BEST PC games I have ever played <3. Well enough of that lets get down to the goals I have for this, I want to make a place that will update regularly on all the latest news and special features about this game. Not only that though, I want to make a website that will be about the community as well. What I mean is posting peoples builds that they submit, maybe some interviews with popular people in the community and much more. We will just have to see where this goes. Now if you would like to support this you can give me suggestions on what I could do, or site designing tips or you could send in a video/screen shots of something Minecraft related (to ColterBlogCraft@gmail.com )  and I can see about posting it up.

  -Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment